Submit a Photo
Would you like to be featured on my blog? I would be honored to have you a part of my project! There are some guidelines to submitting a photo, so please read the following and disclaimer* before doing so:
1. You posing with an awkward photo of yourself. Not one or the other, but both! The photo you are holding should be:
- An awkward photo of you from your past.
- The picture should be you only! No other people in the picture with you.
- School or professional pictures preferred.
- Big size, at least a 5x7 if possible. Please refrain from wallet sizes (The bigger the photo, the easier to see!)
2. Please make sure the picture you submit has good lighting (That you, past and present are easily seen. )
3. When you pose with your picture, avoid busy backgrounds or clothing, we want the picture you’re holding to stand out!
4. No inappropriate pictures. (No nudity, offensive clothing, gestures or poses) This is a family channel, after all. ;)
5. Larger file sizes please. (1MB or higher) Nothing pixelated or it won’t show up nicely.
6. Include a brief summary of your picture: “Then”: Your age in the picture and city/state/country it was taken in; and “Now”: Your current age, occupation, where you currently live, and any stories you’d like to share about either being teased, bullied, or how you felt awkward at the time of your photo. And anything you’d like to share about how you overcame it.
7. Please send a snapshot of your before & after. Please no professional photo of your before & after by a photographer.
8. Send summary & your photo to email@example.com
9. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
Thank you!! Please allow 1-2 weeks before I can post.
*Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse pictures if they do not meet the above requirements. If chosen, your picture will become my “property” and will be posted here on my tumblr page, twitter, and facebook. If I am able to turn this blog into a book someday, you sending me your picture is permission to have it featured without compensation.